Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The Most Baffling Things Commercials Assume!
CRAP TV Forums > Crap: Forum > Crap Network > CRAP Magazine
Jason McHugh
I enjoyed this story very much from Cracked y'all!

wacko.gif

http://www.cracked.com/article_18496_the-6...s-are-true.html
rongravy
It just goes to show you they pay ignorant muthas with Master's degrees and beyond to come up with shit that will catch your eye, or hit you where it counts...
Or whatever it takes to get you to buy some shit. Fuck using that money to actually put out some shit that actually works or is safe. I once saw a documentary on how they make food presentable in commercials and was surprised at what they get away with as far as misrepresentation.
I will also say this: whoever came up with that story is definitely not a stoner. I have debated shit like this for decades, yet have never been with it enough to actually put some shit together and make as interesting a story of it...
Brennan
That was awesome. I have always hated commercials. For the most part they don't put any effort into originality. The most original commercial I've ever seen has to be that brand new Old Spice commercial with the black guy. Fucking genius and awesome.
poopstain
iconic brands......

user posted image

"nothing is better for thee than me"

user posted image

user posted image

MAMMY!
Rachelyrach
sarah haskins already covered yogurt!
poopstain
big balls redux......

Just what can we assume aboot Japanese peeps from this commercial?
sp-cartmanlaugh.gif
Wart of Kahn
sp-cartmanlaugh.gif
I've seen that last part with the balls and the "wow!" in somebody's avatar somewhere before.
I had no idea where it was from.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.