Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 1606 - I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining, i have gone ziplining...lol

Zwerg-im-Bikini
post Apr 21 2012, 12:50 PM
Post #16

Crappy Piece of Crap

Group: Members
Member No.: 727

I liked it better the second time when I tried not to think so much about it. My husband was laughing all the time... Do you know this? You enjoy an episode more if the person next to you laughes about it?

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tuhinal
post Apr 21 2012, 04:09 PM
Post #17

Crap VIP

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,832

Yeah, that's true. I have noticed it before that episodes seem funnier if you're watching them with someone who finds it funny. It also works the other way round, though, so that if you're watching them with someone who's not at all amused, it makes you enjoy it less... Which is kind of obvious. I just tend to usually watch them alone the first time (to get the complete 'private experience') and if i think they're good, i show them to my boyfriend afterwards. I don't think i'll show him this one... But i might watch it again by myself soon trying to have an open mind about it and keeping all this information and comments in mind. And maybe i won't hate the last bit quite as much as i did before.

I don't get it, though, what Will said about M&T thinking fans would be psyched about the live action scenes. Surely they should by now realise that fans don't like them fucking with the characters. They have even aknowledged that themselves in commentaries before - when ever they try and do something a bit different, fans just hate it :D
+Quote Post
Will
post Apr 21 2012, 09:51 PM
Post #18

Sup?

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Check out the bottom of my dyns for some info from the Cartman actor. It's been 14 years since Not Without My Anus, lol.

--------------------
Arrive alive.
Don't drink and drive

- Willow Rose, 7/4/10

Happy Independence Day, USA!
+Quote Post
tuhinal
post Apr 22 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #19

Crap VIP

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,832

Thanks Will! I love trivia like that :) Also, love the photo he posted. Now I feel bad for me and so many other fans disliking the live action seeing how psyched they were making it :( Those boat scenes are SUCH a random thing to just film beforehand, before even knowing what the episode is going to be about! I'm surprised they managed to write such a good episode around it. Wow.
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 04:13 AM