> Our Buddy Dian, endorses eugenics.

nobby
post Nov 11 2008, 01:37 PM
Post #31

a wooden spoon can be used as a flirtation device

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Turbo fist!!! ROFLMAO :sp-cartmanlaugh:

I remember that!! Poor Pee-Wee. Poor guy sitting in front of Pee-Wee.

--------------------
Jesus and I love you.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PSmama
post Nov 11 2008, 01:48 PM
Post #32

Crappier Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,087

QUOTE(nobby @ Nov 11 2008, 05:37 PM)
Turbo fist!!! ROFLMAO  :sp-cartmanlaugh:

I remember that!!  Poor Pee-Wee.  Poor guy sitting in front of Pee-Wee.

And I could NOT explain to my preschoolers why our favorite show, Pee-Wee's Playhouse, was cancelled.
+Quote Post
Misty
post Nov 11 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #33

QueenButterfly

Member No.: 1,048

Yeah, Florida sucks sometimes. You can't even jack it to a dirty flick in a dark nasty theater, what is the world coming too?...

...mostly the internet now days.

--------------------
At a certain point in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are, especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself, but I Am this person and in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love. ~ Mrs. Dodger
+Quote Post
rinygrin
post Nov 11 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #34

ℳɪss ℛiny

Group: Organizer
Member No.: 1,334

Ugh...that brought me back to the memories of when I saw The Dark Knight for the *second* time...some drunk guy pissed a couple (two or three) seats away from me and I had to tell my Mom to get up in fear of him turning towards us.

--------------------
user posted image

Bob Dylan: "Look, do you want a banana before you go to bed?" Tiny Tim: "No, I have my own fruit with me."
+Quote Post
Jason McHugh
post Nov 14 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #35

Full of Crap

Member No.: 495

I guess I am gonna cancel the trip I had planned for Dian and I to go to visit different Taco Bells in China!
:sp-cartmanderp:

--------------------
If not the best, nothing less!
http://www.craptv.com/store/index.php
Whatever
+Quote Post
Misty
post Nov 14 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #36

QueenButterfly

QUOTE(Jason McHugh @ Nov 14 2008, 10:19 AM)
I guess I am gonna cancel the trip I had planned for Dian and I to go to visit different Taco Bells in China!

Maybe you can take Paul "Peewee" Rubens. Ejaculating in public places shouldn't be a probrem, right?

--------------------
At a certain point in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are, especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself, but I Am this person and in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love. ~ Mrs. Dodger
+Quote Post
Rachelyrach
post Nov 14 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #37

Crap VIP

Member No.: 1,290

QUOTE(Jason McHugh @ Nov 14 2008, 02:19 PM)

lol
now THAT'S a vacation!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Misty
post Nov 16 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #38

QueenButterfly

Rach, it turns out Ferrets like eugenics too

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rachelyrach
post Nov 16 2008, 06:48 PM
Post #39

Crap VIP

Member No.: 1,290

i know, but ferrets are cuter than dian. :chodaboy:

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Autistic Jellyfish
post Nov 24 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #40

Crappy Newbie

Member No.: 3,217

I find it interesting that Racheal did NOT post the entire blog. Dian made it perfectly clear that he was not coming from a racist standpoint.

Racheal went so far as to say that he was borderlining eugenics (which is completely bogus).

I guess she felt it was neccessary to post 1/3 of his blog on a forum after a bunch of people shot down her comment on his myspace page.

She completely misinterpreted the message of Dians blog- which was to practice safer sex!!!!

I find it completely immature that this topic was opened. It's just Racheal taking revenge for being set in her place. :chodaboy:

Please, no one believe this bullshit!
+Quote Post
Misty
post Nov 24 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #41

QueenButterfly

Funny this is brought up again. I just had a visit to Planned Parenthood today. Not because I am prego or need a test for STD, you've got to have sex for those functions, I was just there for a FREE general health exam, cause they do that too there too and I have no insurance.

There was these 4 kids, I say kids because they had to be all of 18, if that old. The TWO, kissing and being all sweet to one another, then each of the lovers with their own friend flanking the mesh. It didn't take me long to figure out they were getting tested for pregnancy. They were all giggly and laughing like it was a game. Not sure if they were there to get rid of the pregnancy or not, but they were both white.

There were others kids in there too, but the other kids in the waiting area all seemed to be getting tested for other issues. Anyhoo, the two that were obviously prego, I wanted to get up and slap them both up side the head and say, "don't you know what a condom is for?" God damn it! If they know to go to PPH for a pregnancy test then they should know you can get free condoms too. Stupid fuckers! Literally.

--------------------
+Quote Post
shpadoinkleman
post Nov 24 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #42

Crap VIP

Member No.: 11

thats not fair. they might have been raped. or...anything. you dont know them. assumptions can be an evil thing. just sayin'.

--------------------
hi

user posted image
+Quote Post
Misty
post Nov 24 2008, 10:42 PM
Post #43

QueenButterfly

Shpadoinky, If you are talking to me... I said obvious, because I could hear them talking about it. It became completely clear after the pregnant girl went in the back and I could hear the conversation between her friend and boyfriend. It was a tiny waiting room. They do guy services at a PPH too... a vasectomy if you want one.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Brennan
post Nov 24 2008, 11:09 PM
Post #44

But why?

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 14

Yay, drama!
+Quote Post
Jason McHugh
post Nov 25 2008, 10:26 AM
Post #45

Full of Crap

Member No.: 495

QUOTE(Autistic Jellyfish @ Nov 24 2008, 09:01 PM)
I find it interesting that Racheal did NOT post the entire blog. Dian made it perfectly clear that he was not coming from a racist standpoint.

Racheal went so far as to say that he was borderlining eugenics (which is completely bogus).

I guess she felt it was neccessary to post 1/3 of his blog on a forum after a bunch of people shot down her comment on his myspace page.

She completely misinterpreted the message of Dians blog- which was to practice safer sex!!!!

I find it completely immature that this topic was opened. It's just Racheal taking revenge for being set in her place. :chodaboy:

Please, no one believe this bullshit!

But come on Dian has always hated mexicans and never advocated Safe sex until he started hanging out at Taco Bell all the time.... :wacko:

--------------------
If not the best, nothing less!
http://www.craptv.com/store/index.php
Whatever
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 10:30 PM