Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Book Of Mormon In West End

Brennan
post Mar 22 2013, 12:47 PM
Post #31

But why?

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 14

Dayum girl! You got to live it, live it!!! Fuck you for having a better night than I've ever had.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Will
post Mar 22 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #32

Sup?

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

And you're pretty as hell. :) You remind me a lot of this woman...

(IMG:http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2004_Now__That_s_What_I_Call_Music_2004_-_The_DVD/004NTD_Fast_Food_Rockers_014.jpg)
Lucy Meggitt

--------------------
Arrive alive.
Don't drink and drive

- Willow Rose, 7/4/10

Happy Independence Day, USA!
+Quote Post
tuhinal
post Mar 23 2013, 01:14 AM
Post #33

Crap VIP

Member No.: 1,832

Aww, thanks :) At least my hair's the same in the last picture! I'm glad I had a mate with me to prove it all actually happened, otherwise I (and everyone else) would probably think I was making things up again. It was the most amazing night. I've learned that, in my life, the coolest things happen when I go and do things that normal people would be too embarrassed or too sensible to do :)
+Quote Post
Misty
post Mar 23 2013, 05:07 AM
Post #34

QueenButterfly

Member No.: 1,048

That is really cool about getting the tickets! BoM is coming to Tampa Florida, but so far, you have to buy a whole season of tickets in order to see BoM. I need to find that site again and keep an eye on it.

QUOTE(tuhinal @ Mar 22 2013, 02:10 PM)
...I had met him before (via Jason) but at the time I was just shitting myself and unable to say anything. So now I was able to just tell him everything I wish I could have said that time. And he f'ing remembered meeting me before and that I was from Finland! It was like 6 years ago!
---------
(IMG:http://i49.tinypic.com/66kr68.jpg)
Terry Gilliam!

If you are talking about the party that we were at together, I'm not surprised Matt remembered you, I'm willing to bet he pretty much knew most of the people at that party personally and the rest in passing, that is, other than the two of us. It seems to me that many of those people were his employees, so we probably stuck out like a couple of sore thumbs. I remember Will Arnett being there for a bit before it got dark. And I think I briefly met TheJer while I was there or his doppelganger. (TheJer was a crap member at one time with his photo as his avatar, but I could be mistaken)

Still though, really cool about the tickets and red carpet fun!

EDIT: Actually TheJer may have been Salad Fingers, can't be sure of the crapper name, but I do remember the face and the avatar picture.

--------------------
At a certain point in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are, especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself, but I Am this person and in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love. ~ Mrs. Dodger
+Quote Post
tuhinal
post Mar 23 2013, 11:00 AM
Post #35

Crap VIP

QUOTE(Misty @ Mar 23 2013, 02:07 PM)
If you are talking about the party that we were at together, I'm not surprised Matt remembered you, I'm willing to bet he pretty much knew most of the people at that party personally and the rest in passing, that is, other than the two of us.

No, I wasn't talking about that time. I don't even consider that time 'meeting him' because I saw him for about 4 seconds and literally said like two words to him. He definitely wouldn't remember me from there! But I had actually been to his house a year or two before that but was shitting myself the whole time so couldn't really say anything all night -- which I told him now! He seemed to think it was kind of funny. He was like "Oh yeah... Where are you from again? Finland...?" and I was like "Yeah!" and he went "Yeah, yeah I remember!" So it was obviously the obscurity that I come from Finland (of all places) that made him remember me. So it was cool to get to meet him again and actually say something to him this time :D
+Quote Post
Kitten
post Mar 23 2013, 11:50 AM
Post #36

Crap VIP

Member No.: 560

QUOTE(tuhinal @ Mar 22 2013, 08:10 PM)

Fantastic pics - so glad you saw the show that night! Thanks for posting these.

--------------------
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
+Quote Post
Misty
post Mar 24 2013, 07:15 AM
Post #37

QueenButterfly

Member No.: 1,048

QUOTE(tuhinal @ Mar 23 2013, 02:00 PM)
No, I wasn't talking about that time. I don't even consider that time 'meeting him' because I saw him for about 4 seconds and literally said like two words to him. He definitely wouldn't remember me from there! But I had actually been to his house a year or two before that but was shitting myself the whole time so couldn't really say anything all night -- which I told him now! He seemed to think it was kind of funny. He was like "Oh yeah... Where are you from again? Finland...?" and I was like "Yeah!" and he went "Yeah, yeah I remember!" So it was obviously the obscurity that I come from Finland (of all places) that made him remember me. So it was cool to get to meet him again and actually say something to him this time :D

Oh that's right, I had forgotten about you going over there, but I do remember now, you talking about the visit. So, yeah, you are right, if someone came to my home and they were from Finland, I think that would be a memorable thing.

--------------------
At a certain point in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are, especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself, but I Am this person and in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love. ~ Mrs. Dodger
+Quote Post
Jason McHugh
post Mar 30 2013, 12:39 PM
Post #38

Full of Crap

Group: Admin
Member No.: 495

QUOTE(tuhinal @ Mar 22 2013, 11:10 AM)
Just to clarify my previous post... I was aware it was the press premiere, that's why I was there farting about all day, just to see the goings on. Which there weren't any for hours and hours! I was just freezing my ass off and had to go to the pub just to warm up with a (yes, large) glass of wine. So the start of the day was kind of lame for me but when I mentioned about making friends with the security/ council people... well, that definitely paid off in the end!

One of them, this super nice guy called Martin (I need to find a way to contact him to thank him) felt for me for having lurked around all day like a true fan should, so he got me two FREE tickets for the opening night! I immediately called a friend up and we walked the red carpet into the theatre. No kidding! I was freaking out and going completely mindless of excitement. Then, as soon as we walked in, I noticed Matt standing right next to us to I poked him on the shoulder and talked to him for about 2 minutes. I had met him before (via Jason) but at the time I was just shitting myself and unable to say anything. So now I was able to just tell him everything I wish I could have said that time. And he f'ing remembered meeting me before and that I was from Finland! It was like 6 years ago!

WOW!!  Reading that post made my heart as full as a baked potato!!!
:swan:

Anyway, the show was amazing (again) and the whole night was really super amazing and surreal. Here's some photos to prove I'm not bullshitting.

(IMG:http://i50.tinypic.com/jr6wb8.jpg)

(IMG:http://i45.tinypic.com/15rnpt4.jpg)

(IMG:http://i49.tinypic.com/66kr68.jpg)
Terry Gilliam!

(IMG:http://i50.tinypic.com/2gvkaie.jpg)
I've got a golden tiiiiicket!

(IMG:http://i48.tinypic.com/209pw8m.jpg)

(IMG:http://i49.tinypic.com/1enfnp.jpg)

--------------------
If not the best, nothing less!
http://www.craptv.com/store/index.php
Whatever
+Quote Post
tuhinal
post Apr 12 2013, 04:04 AM
Post #39

Crap VIP

QUOTE(Jason McHugh @ Mar 30 2013, 09:39 PM)
WOW!!  Reading that post made my heart as full as a baked potato!!! :swan:

Ha ha, aww! :packer:
+Quote Post
evil_monkey87
post Jul 24 2014, 10:47 AM
Post #40

I am the Keymaster! Are you the Gatekeeper?

Member No.: 571

Tuhinal, so stoked for you! I haven't been around the forum for a long time, but I'm excited to see a fellow crapper have such success at meeting the coolest people!

I recently saw Bom in Los Angeles at the Pantages Theatre. Nowhere near to an original cast, but what a freaking amazing show nonetheless. Easily one of the best things I have ever spent a lot of money on :)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 10:28 PM